Propylene is a blend of gases. Oxygen & Propylene burns hotter than Oxygen & Propane and can be used for Fusion Welding, Brazing, Silver Solder, Heating & Cutting
Why Fabricators are Changing to Propylene?
- SAFER. Reduced chance of flashbacks, more stable
- 50%. Reduction in cost over Acetylene
- 50%. Reduction in gas pressure Vs Propane… less gas
- 80% less cylinder change outs. (1 * 10L Propylene cylinder Vs 2.5 * 10L Acetylene cylinders)
- QUALITY CUTS – Less grinding, better joint fit-up
- HIGHER Vapour Pressure in colder temperatures
- FASTER Cutting Speeds – productivity improvement
- LONGER TIP LIFE – less change out time
Please note this product is collection only. If you do not have an Adam Gas cylinder to exchange then a £80+VAT refundable deposit must be paid.
New Other : Box opened absolutely no signs of use. May have some cosmetic blemishes from being unboxed. Original box may be missing or damaged. Generally will be complete with all accessories and manuals where applicable otherwise it will be noted in the listing condition.
Used Excellent : Minimal signs of use in almost new condition. Full working order. Original box may be missing or damaged.
Used Good : Signs of use but still in good condition / working order. Original box may be missing or damaged.
Used Acceptable : Extensive signs of use but in good working order, may be missing some items that do not affect the operation. Original box may be missing or damaged.
Spares or Repair : Parts missing that affect the function or not working needing some attention to fix.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.